• Operation of AFANOC.
• Social, emotional, family and personal repercussion that causes the diagnosis and all its process in the children and their families.
• The role of volunteering.
• Limits and roles of volunteering.
• Feeling of belonging to the entity.
• Resources needed to adequately develop volunteer work.
• Date to be confirmed.
• Esther Gómez, Volunteer Coordinator of AFANOC Tarragona.
• Naiara Mestres, Coordinator and psychologist of AFANOC Tarragona.
• Regular price: 10 €
• The registration period is about to be confirmed.
• To register, you can call 977 228 712 and ask for Esther Gómez or through this form.
• When registering by phone or online, the reservation of the place is made. To obtain the final place, you must pay the € 10 registration fee.
• This workshop has limited places. AFANOC reserves the right to cancel the training if there are not enough students enrolled.
The course is carried out in AFANOC TARRAGONA
C/ Adrià, 9 - bajos. Tarragona